Monday, April 16, 2012

First Post :)

Hey guys!
         As most of you know I am spending my sophomore year in Spain. I have no idea what city yet, but I should know by May 1st. There are about 30 outbound students from Rotary District 5110, including the 3 girls and I going to Spain! The exchange program I am going through is the Rotary Club. This past weekend was the Rotary parent weekend in Roseburg. We learned a lot about documenting our experience, fundraising, and how to make the most of our experience. To kick off my summer fundraising I've decided to start collecting bottles and cans, accepting donations for a garage sale, and selling butter braids (pastries). I will be posting updates and photos as I know more.
         To contact me please e-mail jobryant121@gmail.com or I think you can leave me a message on here somehow.
         Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews