Friday, March 22, 2013

Lots of stuff, pictures later

After studying like a crazy woman (barely doing anything else) I think I pulled out some good grades. Don't have them yet, get them after Holy Week.

For Holy Week my family was supposed to go to the beach but my host mom works Wednesday, which means no beach. So I plan on sleeping a bunch and going to Madrid a few times.

Today I woke up a little after 10, ate my breakfast, drank my tea, and got straight to cleaning my room. I didn't have any time during finals, and really it was about time. I found a few lost things :) I was in charge of the kids while I was cleaning because Mario was at the gym and Marta at a meeting. Every time I couldn't hear Martín I went to go check on him, one time he had taken Berta's lip gloss and painted his eyebrows. The kids ate lunch with Mario when he got home, then I ate with Marta when she got home. Now making some cookies and hoping to go to IKEA later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews