Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nothing much

Really nothing new. The sun is shining and its so warm. You can stay outside 'till at least nine and when I leave for school at 8:30 its already light jacket weather. Went out to dinner to a chinese restaurant- a lot different than in the US. We had rice, orange chicken, and egg rolls. The chicken seemed like just baked chicken served with an orange sauce, I suppose thats how it really is. After we went for gelato- I had chocolate chip mint. I would give the Chinese place a 6 for food and a 10 for service- literally so fast. And a solid 9 for my gelato. Not much homework lately. I am still busy though- exercising everyday, doing my own laundry ;), and I have to translate (from spanish to english) the summaries of ALL of my classes :( With the sun out everyone seems happier, tanner, lighter, and all around better. I am wishing Oregon lots of sun! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews