Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last day of school

Last day of P.E.
Last day of school! Took my only two finals and did quite well (I think). Gave all of my teachers and classmates their gifts. Got out at 1:30, at lunch, and started going through my pig-sty of a room. Have to finish packing to start my trip tomorrow, so excited! So proud of myself for finishing the school year. Expect a very long blog the 26th because I am not taking my computer on the trip.
Until then, Joslyn <3


Last day of sports uniform!
Other speaking group.
My neighbors who took me to school
everyday since January.
I filled mason jars with all of these goodies
for my teachers.
Made 3 different types of cookies
for my last day of school!





Picture with the boys

Speaking class.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews