Friday, October 5, 2012

First Rotary Meeting!

Left at 8:30 with Silvia to be at Rotary at 9. It was at a restaurant Silvia said was "very old."That was true, but I liked it very much. The dinner was as follows: The little meat things (below) as an appetizer, delicious soup, then duck and potatoes for the main course, dessert of a chocolate mouse and ice cream, after that was coffee, tea, and some shots of whiskey! I think that was in honor of a guest they had from Brazil. I didn't understand most of the talking, but I understood when we (the 5 of us exchange students) had to get up one by one and present ourselves. Silvia said I did a wonderful job. In Spanish, I explained where I was from, where I am living now, that I have two little brothers instead of older ones now, and that I love Spanish food. After plenty of goodbyes, Silvia and I finally made it home around 11:30. Whew were we tired!

Keepin' it cute!

 Appetizer MMMmmmMMM
 My first real cup of tea.....No me gusta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews