Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pickle

Hola everyone,
   I'm sorry for not posting in a while, been quite busy. I am in a bit of a pickle right about now, and only I can solve it. I have not been doing so well the last few weeks so I asked my Rotary counselor if I still feel unhappy in December if I can change families. He took that as I definitely want to change families so is looking for one for me. I am weighing the pros and cons of both options. I would have to change schools if I change families, which I really don't want to do because the teachers are amazing and already have like a special schedule for me at the school I attend now. I absolutely adore my little brothers and my host parents are great to me, trying to make me happy in any way. Making decisions for yourself, growing up in a sense, really sucks. I will write in about a week what is happening with this situation.
    In the meantime if you have a spare moment, I LOVE getting letters, postcards, etc. Please e-mail my Mom for my address if you are able to send me some words of love and encouragement- greatly appreciated!
-Joslyn

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jo, just wanted to let you know that you are loved! I'm really enjoying following your adventures. Know that you have the support of so many people behind you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am really leaning on the love and support of those at home. Good to know I have some in more than one state! (:

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews