Monday, October 1, 2012

Great Sunday!

My first horse races!

                                                This poor guy hurt his leg during the race :(


                                                     At the toy store! Can't help myself...

So I started off my Sunday with the horse races at 1:00, then lunch at La Mocha, then did a project and some homework with a classmate at 5:30. Right when I got back to the house, Silvia, Manu and I left for Gran Plaza- a huge shopping center only 5-10 minutes away. There I bought a birthday card for great grandpa, but could find no tights that I need for school. I ran into the house when we got back because it was exactly my time to Skype Savvvvvy. We skyped for about 35 minutes, I miss that girl so much! We had to say goodbye because I was going to church then. Because the horse races were when  I was supposed to go to church, I had to wait until all my other things were done to go. That means church at 9PM! I am not understanding anything in church which makes me sad :( Came home and had dinner, then went straight to bed. Didn't cry at all the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews