Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A much needed change

This past Sunday I changed families.
       I went from being the oldest, to being the OLDEST. I now have a 6 year old sister, Berta, and a 3 year old brother, Martín. The Dad's name is Mario and is a firefighter, so he only works 3 days every 15. The Mom's name is Marta. On the weekends she works at a gym, giving classes. During the week she does something to do with politics, but I haven't exactly figured what it is yet. She studied art in college so all of the paintings in the house are hers.
     We live in an urbanization (only houses) and it's called Las Vegas. I have my own room and I share a bathroom with the babies. We have a bunny named Roce and once a day we bring him inside and he just hops around the house, until we remember he is inside and we then put him back in his house outside.
      We all wake up at 7:30 and eat breakfast together, then get dressed, Berta and Martín get the bus at 8:20 and I get picked up at 8:30. I go to school with a neighbor who also has to take her 2 kids to Zola, my school.
I am doing amazing, and I couldn't have been luckier to be with this family. Will try to take some photos soon!

Yesterday it snowed!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!! We are happy for you and excited to hear that you feel blessed to be with this new family. They sound a bit unconventional, which may be just the difference you need:) Glad to hear that you'll be staying with the same school. How exciting that it snowed in Madrid/Las Vegas...we've had subfreezing temps but no snow:( Take care - we love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews