Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 weeks, so fast!

9/26 My three week anniversary of being in Spain!

Finally got my French 1 books today, pretty excited, but also scared because I don't even know Spanish yet. Oh well, it's an adventure!

POURED Sunday and last night. Going to buy a big winter coat and new winter shoes for school this weekend!

Made cookies with Manu and Guzman yesterday. Had a few problems. Silvia bought real vanilla instead of flavor and I have no idea how to use that. Manu called his grandma and we ended up just putting it in the dough, stirring it in, and taking it out before rolling out the cookies. Also I have no idea how to use the oven in my kitchen so a few times it turned off. The second round was burnt so those are in my room, but the rest turned out great. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews