Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Halloween in Madrid

Te start of my Halloween! Wearing my silly glasses, an orange headband, bat earrings, and a pumpkin pin!
 I wasn't able to be in English class on Halloween because I was going to have a meeting with some other Rotary exchange students. After everyone left for lunch I taped these on the window and wrote on the board. I will see on Monday what they thought of it- NO MORE SCHOOL THIS WEEK!

 My bat earrings, can you see 'em?
 Me in front of Congress, freezing.

The end of my wonderful Halloween, makin' friends at the local bar!

2 comments:

  1. We love the photos and enjoy hearing about the experiences you're having. We watch daily to see what's new. We continue to pray for you and look forward to see how you're growing/changing.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews