Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas time in Spain







This last Saturday in Madrid with two other exchange students! First pic-Taste of America, thank God for this store, but really I do. Second pic- Me in my favorite bakery with my hard working bakers! Third pic- Plaza Mayor Christmas Market, mostly just fresh foliage (moss, holly, mistletoe) and nativity scenes for sale, but each piece was separate :/ Fourth pic- Just mountains of potato chips and sunflower seeds :) Pic below- Gettin frisky with Batman in the comic's section!

Had lunch at my tutor's house on Sunday, we had gnoccis! They were amazing. I asked him what he knew about my host family stuff, and he said really nothing but he would ask the main exchange student guy this coming week. I told him I didn't have a present for my Dad to put in my package I would be sending home so he gave me something! Can't say what it is of course, but it was very kind! Gonna go to a Christmas market at my local church this Saturday, then I plan on sending the package. I will post a picture of the contents after I know my family has received it:)  I received a Christmas package from my grandparents in Arizona, I am not supposed to open it 'till Christmas, but it says what it is on the box, LOL. Love you Nanny and Pom Pom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews