Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just being Spanish

Today was so fun!
We had 2 normal classes then we ran the "cross" with means cross-country, but it was a tiny run. I was first in the girls group! Medal #1.
After that we watched 2 boys' soccer games, then it was my team's turn. I may or may not have gotten a penalty for deflecting a ball from my face with my hands, but hey what else do you want me to do? My team won 1-0. Medal #2.




After school I took the bus to the nearby town of Majadahonda which has a bunch of shopping. There I bought things for my secret santa and for my teachers' gifts.

I have 16 teachers and to each one I am giving a chocolate bar and a white board marker. To my poor secret santa person- a sparkly plastic hate, granny panties, and a chocolate bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews