Monday, December 24, 2012

Fútbol


 Yesterday was quite a day- woke up, went to the gym, came back to the house, showered, decorated a FAKE Christmas tree at one of my grandma's, went to church, walked back to the house, and ate lunch. I was planning on just lounging for the rest of the day, but then the boys asked me if I wanted to go to Madrid, and Madrid just isn't a city you say no to.



 So we drove 20 minutes to pick up Guzman's friend and the tickets to the soccer game they would be going to (they were going to be the ball boys). We drove another 15 minutes to the stadium, they went in, and I went walking. (4:30) I walked for more than 3 hours, got my first haircut without my mom, bought 3 other things- a jacket, a scarf, and soap. Got lost a few times, but had my map so eventually I would figure out where I was. At around 7:40 I called Rafa and he said he had a ticket for me, so I was able to go in the game. It was a charity game and there were some people I recognized from a popular TV show here. Above you can see my little brothers waiting for stray balls. Above the left is a picture of 'el hombre de negro' (from the TV show) and some people with him with big barrels, IDK what they were for really. The picture of me with Santa was from when I was out and about shopping. I am so grateful for these opportunities!
Merry Christmas Eve!


1 comment:

Total Pageviews