Monday, December 17, 2012

One week left of school



This past weekend was the usual, lunch at one grandma's house Saturday with loads of people. One interesting thing I learned while talking to one of my cousins is that she is living in Ireland (just visiting us now) but for the winter he will go to Dubai. Her job in Ireland is to take care of a family's horses (like a vet). The mother goes to Dubai to rise in the winter because she is something like the horse trainer for the princess of Dubai? Its all very complicated, but very cool.
              Then at my other grandparents' house on Sunday. We always have the same thing- which is fine by me- first regular soup, but instead of noodles, we have rice and garbonzo beans. After that we have a HUGE platter of chicken, ham, and other meat. Sometimes we also have green beans, potatoes, and sausage. I can barely move afterwards. This weekend they had the fireplace lent and I was soooo happy just sitting by it, getting warm.
        This week we have lots of fun things to do at school- today I had a fĂștbol game, we won, I sucked. Wednesday we have a run down to the area where we have the market area of our town then back up to the school- I want to win a medal! That day the teachers are also going to play in a soccer game. Thursday we receive our grades for the first trimester, wish me luck. And Friday is a half day, then Christmas break!


I go to this church once a month to watch my grandma sing, they only dress up once a month. This was an extra special 'concert' after the mass in honor of the Christmas season. I will try to put some of the videos up tomorrow.

(My grandma is the gorgeous one in baby blue!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews