Saturday, February 16, 2013

Birthday and School

Had a great birthday! Of course I cried a bit, from all of the "Happy Birthday"'s I was getting from Oregon. I met my two new grandpa's and one new grandma (Marta's mom died of breast cancer a while back). We ate some delicious rice with zucchini, peppers, carrots, and more! For dessert I had made a peanut butter pie, a chocolate pie, peanut butter chocolate cookies, and carrot cake "muffins," as talked about in previous post. Gonna go to El Rey Leon sometime in June<3 
      The second of three rounds of finals are coming up in March. Studying and doing homework everyday :( I got my updated grades Friday and I'm only failing physics. Go me! My diet started Monday. Marta helped me take me 'before' weight and measurements. I haven't eaten peanut butter in almost a week, I want to die. The main food I eat right now is eggs. Looking for non dairy substitutes for baking also. Well Martiín just woke up, time to get him dressed and get back to the homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews