Monday, February 18, 2013

The recipe calls for just a dash of puke

Had a normal afternoon- came home and started on some homework. Berta had karate so Mario took her, a little later Marta had to pick Berta up so Mario could go to a meeting. That meant alone time for me and Martín. He was a little too good to believe, so it wasn't a HUGE surprise when later that night we found out he had been painting in his library books. Berta and Marta got back after about an hour. I finished my homework and we started eating dinner. Mashed potatoes with broccoli and ham for me, mashed potatoes and hot dogs for the little ones. They're stomachs have been hurting the last few days, so why we fed them hot dogs is beyond me. Sure enough after Martín finished he started coughing, coughing, coughing. I knew what was coming-then there is was. A chunky waterfall all over Martiín and poor Marta who had him in her arms. Yeah you could say it was NASTY.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I hope the kids are better soon and you don't catch whatever is going round.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews