Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's all downhill from here!

So I have less than 2 months until I am IN OREGON! At last I decided to stay home, instead of going to Hawaii or somewhere else. I arrive home around 3 in the morning on the 4th of July. Couldn't be a better date. I will be ready for the barbecue, the fireworks, and dressing in red, white and blue. I may sleep all day, but Ill be up ALL NIGHT looking for all of my friends and family to tackle! You can't imagine how excited I am. I leave school the 13th which means I have less than a month of school left, then I go on a trip to the south of Spain and to Portugal, I come back to my host house, then have one more week to pack! Right now I am putting the final touches on all of my schoolwork: translating all of my class summaries for my school in Oregon and trying to get all of my grades, "in order." Every time I think about soming home I freak out! I love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Best Birthday present ever......I can't wait to see you kiddo....!! Aspen is going to freak out when she gets to see you again...

    We all miss you so mucho-
    Ryon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find that picture of Jamie? It's perfect! (maybe the shoes are a stretch). We can't wait to see you when you're home. Soak up all you can on your class trip/vacation. It's such a great time of life:) We love you, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Haha I didn't even realize that the guy looks like my dad. Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews