Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of School

Manu y Yo a mi escuela nuevo.

I am gonna skip English and Speaking class to study Spanish, the teachers think it's ridiculous to have me in those classes. Everyone is very nice and wants to help. My classes are: Biology, Math, Spanish, French, History, Classic Culture, PE, Chem. and Physics, LAB, and Ethics.
I have to have special books for French because very one else is in their fourth year....perfect.
I did cry today when all the girls started asking me if I like it better here or at home. They were very sweet and said, "We are all your friends!" The teachers are also very nice, they understand my situation and are working with me.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to comment that you tower over your little brother, but then I realized that he's probably as tall as I am. :)

    Spanish AND French? We silly Americans only learn one language. You WILL be completely European by the end of this grand adventure! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jo. You are rockin' that uniform...you look fabulous. I'm glad to hear you have an hour and 1/2 for "lunch" with all of your classes. Glad to see the grocery store offers a wide selection of "Flintstone" size meats. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews