Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lots of things to say!

Next class I will get my French 1 books because everyone else in my class is in their fourth year :/

I chose judo over dance class- so did everyone else- and the teacher wears a legit karate suit thing. This is going to be interesting. We also have swimming once every two weeks.

I talked to the orientation lady at my school about my final grades. I asked her to not count the first term- here we do 3- and just count the second 2 as 1/2 a year. She said she would talk to the headmistress/master and she thinks it will be fine. Cross your fingers everyone!

Last night Manu, Silvia and I went to Taste of America, a store one town over. It carries things from America other stores do not have here. I bought Rese's chips, cocoa powder, baking soda, and CRISCO! Get pumped up! Lots of cookie making in my future. They also have JIF peanut butter, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Skittles, etc.

Not getting very god sleep- every night I dream up a different scenario of me going home. Last night it was because someone on the street was getting a divorce and because we were, "so close" I had to come home. Aspen is also in my dreams nearly every night.

Think I will buy postcards this weekend to send, honestly haven't seen any yet. Also haven't spent much money at all.

I'd love to get written letters in the mail from you all, email me for my address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews